To subscribe to the mailing list, fill in your first and last name and e-mail address here:
Traditional Latin Mass Mailing List
Then Reply to the e-mail message you receive to confirm your subscription to the mailing list.
To send a message to the mailing list, address it to
Be sure you do not send it to more than one recipient if you send a message to the mailing list! Messages for the mailing list must have only one address in the "To" field and none in the "Cc" field.
- This is a moderated mailing list on the Tridentine Mass (i.e. Missal of 1962) said in union with the Hierarchy of the Church, and related subjects only. Related subjects include places where the Mass is said, priests and communities that use it, Chant and polyphony, Latin language, Breviary and Sacraments according to the old rite.
- Messages won't be posted if they're off-topic.
- Messages regarding priests or groups who are not in union with Rome or aren't in good standing with the local bishop are off-topic.
- This isn't the place to discuss the Novus Ordo Mass, except in reference to the Tridentine Mass.
- If there's more than 1 or 2 lines of quoting it'll be trimmed or deleted. Signatures should be no more than 4 lines long.
- This isn't a debate list. (The trimming of quotes makes debates almost impossible anyway.)
- There shouldn't be any advertising done here (unless it's within the signatures).
- A Digest version of the mailing list is not available.
- Note that all formatting (colors, italics, etc.) will disappear from messages when they go out to the mailing list.
- Send an e-mail message if you want to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
The archives of messages on the mailing list are available at
E-mail addresses in the headers will not appear in the archive. The sender's e-mail address will not appear in the archive unless it is included in the body/signature of the message.
the old archives from CIN are at http://www.cin.org/archives/cingreg/toc.html
Moderator: Rick Kephart HOME: http://RickMK.com
Tridentine Mass web page: http://rickmk.com/trid.html
LPH Resource Center: http://lphrc.org
this list was formerly at www.cin.org/mailman/listinfo/cingreg and then lists.topica.com/lists/cingreg